Sunday, July 31, 2016
Saturday, July 30, 2016
Friday, July 29, 2016
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
He goes to work just as dawn is breaking over Provo Peak and the Aspen groove hills. He puts in 8 to 10 hours depending on the job. Construction like many other things is booming in Salt Lake city and in Utah thanks to the conservative policies of the local and state legislature. He goes on for hours on his job without any awareness of how time flies. In no time its time to go on lunch break or go home again.
When he arrives back home on the weekend he will enjoy something fancy whipped up on his kitchenette such as a hanger steak with sweet onion marinade, made by himself or perhaps a fish. Some Mormons believe in eating meat in lesser quantities than grain and vegetables. There's that too. Roger's broiled cauliflower with cajun seasoning is popular at the potluck picnics that his church will have annually.
Roger Bauer's social life is also fascinating and complex. He has many friends on the job, in town and in church and he is engaged to marry in August his sweetheart of over a year, Rebecca Ann who Roger blames for leading him on the amazing and fantastic journey into the Mormon church, a journey that changed his life greatly.
Roger is active in the Mormon church as well in and outside as a witness. Roger helped witness to people in many parts of America such as California and Arizona and parts of his native New England as well.
Roger Bauer, active, social, hard working, earnest, a future husband and father, engaged to a beautiful Mormon girl a talented, godly loving kind person. That is the impression you would get from knowing him well.
But according to the government which liberals will tell you is always correct no matter what and that 2+2 = 88 to the third power if it were to declare such no matter what any expert in mathematics were to tell you. And The government says, Roger Bauer isn't supposed to do any of those things.
Make the state and its rulers Godlike and they can getaway with anything and everything and tell any lie no matter how obvious and absurd and it will always be true. This must be so to secure credibility for the state and deny credibility to its prey.
According to the State of Rhode Island where Roger is from, Roger Bauer is mentally incompetent, has poor social skills, poor judgement, is unable to take care of himself and is billed as having a poor prognosis by multiple doctors who are certified by the state. In the office of Stephen Dizio MD, an evaluation makes similar remarks and that he is considered unemployable and in need of guardianship and restraint.
Similarly negative things have been said by mental health "professionals" in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut and Washington. One doctor in Massachusetts claims in an evaluation that Roger is unemployable and that he needs help to take care of himself. In a file kept on Roger in New Hampshire State Hospital in Concord, Roger is portrayed as someone who is severely mentally ill and disturbed and makes notes such as that he is in need of round the clock care and supervision, cannot care for himself and has even been compared to a potted plant.
In Connecticut where Roger was born in East Haven, A detailed report by a psychiatrist states Roger is considered an "abnormal child who will grow up but remain a child" It also reads he will never be independent be employed or take care of himself.
The government being infallible according to liberals, this somehow flies in the face of reality which seems to have a conservative libertarian bias rather than a liberal one as we have been taught by the media and pop culture.
To liberals and other socialists, the government is God. This is not just the end result when religion and morality are discarded for materialism, it is the means to an end. Make the state and its rulers Godlike and they can getaway with anything and everything and tell any lie no matter how obvious and absurd and it will always be true. This must be so to secure credibility for the state and deny credibility to its prey.
Roger Bauer's trials began when he was small. In the city of East Haven CT. Things were alright at first. Roger went to a regular school run by ordinary people. Roger without a doubt was a regular student who made friends and did fine.
Then the family moved to New London and Roger began going to a different school. That's when things got out of hand. Roger started 2nd grade at age 8 and 2 weeks into it, Roger started having social problems and his parents began to get calls from concerned teachers that Roger had been the target of bullying and fights.
Its not known what set everyone off against Roger. According to Roger 2 weeks into his first day two students in his class began running their mouth about him spreading obnoxious and terrible rumors about him.When he confronted him at recess he was sucker punched so hard that he had to go to the hospital. The school gave the boy only 3 days suspension.
When Roger got back from the hospital the boy's friends spread rumors claiming that Roger had wet himself after being socked unconscious and that while at the hospital, the doctor touched him in his special place and made jokes making fun of sexual harassment infomercials. In a normal school, this boy would have been expelled and the other boys suspended. This did not happen. Roger's teacher instead told him to stop tattle-tailing despite the disgusting degrading and sexual nature of the taunts.
The taunts continued and got worse and included other rumors. Roger's parents chose to do nothing telling Roger to toughen up instead. When one of the boys began making sexual remarks again, Roger hit him. He was sent home and grounded for a week. When he got back he was beat up at the playground by the boy, his friends and the other boy who had come back from suspension and instigated the whole thing. The boys were given minor suspensions from one day to two days.
Roger's parents and the school finally did intervene but not in a good way. At a parent teacher conference, Roger's mother only mildly rebuked the principal and teachers for not disciplining the bullies and for not doing enough to protect Roger. For the most par, they acted as though Roger brought it on himself.
Psychiatry and its invention of Asperger's syndrome and ADD justify the failure of public schools to protect our children and keep them safe while in their custody and captivity as well as the failure of the government to educate our young in place of a home school environment or clergy.
Roger's teachers claimed that they could not fully control the bullying. In fact they did very little. Roger was forced to sit a a desk in the back corner alone, during recess Roger was allowed to come inside and sit in the principals office. In class little was done when other students ridiculed him or threw papers at him. Roger couldn't learn and his grades slipped.
So in 4th grade something was done but it was not done to the students who hurt him. Roger's teachers suggested that Roger might have Asperger's syndrome a mental illness and that is the reason he cannot get along with his classmates. A better question should be rather, why his classmates do not want to get along with him? His teachers believed differently.
Roger's parents at first did not take him to a psychiatrist since thankfully they couldn't afford it at the time. But after a fight that took place near the end of the school year, the school got a hold of a social worker and arranged for Roger to receive free mental health screening and other services.
Roger was forced against his will to go to the doctor. To make things worse people from school saw him go into the office and it egged them on to hurt him even more. Doctors diagnosed Roger with Aspeger's syndrome, ADHD and Dysthymic mood disorder. According to doctors, he was mentally unbalanced and may also have other mood disorders as well. One other doctor Roger was sent to claimed that Roger was childish and that we was severely developmentally disabled. She doubted that Roger would ever become and adult.
Roger was forced to take strong meds that undermined him. He could not complete tasks, stay awake, pay attention in class and his anxiety and depression became worse. He was moved around different meds and they all made him worse and he even suffered hallucinations and violent episodes but his parents did not care. Eventually his parents took over the medication regiments and ordered Roger to stop getting them changed and stick with them and accept them no matter what.
The medications made Roger sick. He could not focus and his grades slumped. He could not stay awake in class and had mood swings. He was suspended from school after having a violent episode. It was only then that he was able to get a change but it was drugs that made him overweight and made him sluggish.
Roger was forced to go to psychiatrists for 4 years and endure bullying at school while his parents and teachers did little or nothing until the family moved to Cranston RI. Roger's family could not get him to a psychiatrist because their insurance would not allow them and because ran into red tape getting government help. But by the time the damage was done. The meds he was forced to take made him overweight, he had hygenic problems and it affected his eyesight. He was a mess and a target again for bullies.
This time though he was mostly a loner with no friends. Rather than finger the blame on his condition caused by the meds, his parents blamed him. His mother told him he was an awkward wallflower and mentally ill, his father that he had the worst social skills in the world and that anyone can make friends in Cranston but he can't because he's stupid.
Psychiatry and its invention of Asperger's syndrome and ADD justify the failure of public schools to protect our children and keep them safe while in their custody and captivity as well as the failure of the government to educate our young in place of a home school environment or clergy. Little Billy got an F not because he was lazy or learning disabled but because our schools failed to teach him and his parents allowed him to be destroyed mentally and psychologically by the state.
High school was just as troubling but not as severe as elementary or Middle school. He survived though barely. Roger had to be left back a grade thanks to the meds making him slow and unable to learn. At 18, He graduated looking forward to getting a job and moving out on his own. His parents had other plans.
Roger's father took him to the welfare office Providence. Roger thought that this would help him get the resources he needed. They enrolled Roger on food stamps and other programs as well as healthcare subsidies. They also signed him up for SSI at the Social security office. Roger did not know that SSI was intended for those unable to work.
The truth is that it is far more profitable for the government to keep people like Roger poor and unemployed than to enable them to climb up the ladder. Sure he could become a taxpayer but as Voltaire once said, the comfort of the ruling classes depend on the abundance of the poor. Hence, the liberal elite need destitute struggling welfare recipients to insure its grip on the nation and the nation's wallet!
The healthcare subsidy enabled roger to be enrolled into mental healthcare. Roger was forced to go to another psychiatrist. The dr. was Stephen Dizio MD. Roger remembers the first day. Stephen had already known about his medical records having been sent them behind Roger's back by his mother and father. Stephen would raise his voice at him and castigate him for denying he had a problem. Dr Dizio diagnosed Roger with Asperger's syndrome and PDD which stands for Pervasive developmental disorder.
In a meeting with Roger and his parents, Dizio claimed that Roger's condition was severe and morbid and that he would never be able to be independent, hold a job, get married, take care of himself or any of those things. He recommended that Roger be placed in a facility or a group home.
But Roger wanted nothing to do with it. He wanted to work and be independent but Rhode Island's economy was terrible. He had saved money hidden away from his family from lunch money at school. Roger bought a bus ticket away from Rhode Island and decided to go to Seattle Washington where he heard that they had good programs and services that could help him.
Unfortunately, Roger's parents were one step ahead of him. A clerk at the bus station was a friend of his relatives and phoned to let them know that Roger had bought a greyhound ticket to Seattle Washington. His parents phoned the police and mental health workers there telling them that Roger is suicidal and was branded an incompetent by the state of Connecticut and needed to be sent back. NOTE: Roger had never been certified incompetent at this time by any state court.
Roger was arrested at the bus terminal in Seattle and taken to the notorious psych unit at Harborview medical center. There, Roger was doped up with terrible meds despite warnings that they caused bad reactions to Roger. He was informed that if he did not agree to take a plane back to Rhode Island he would be made ward of the state of Washington and confined to an institution.
Roger went home by Train. His parents said they'd refund his Greyhound ticket but they kept the money from him. When Roger got back to Providence he was taken to Baxter Hospital, a mental health facility. He was kept there for over a week. According to evaluations in Washington Harborview and Baxter, Roger's flight from Rhode Island to Washington with little resources was an act of poor judgement and a sign of mental illness. Roger was also enrolled on the failed SSI program with his father as payee.
Businesses generally do not like to hire welfare recipients especially SSI recipients. They are viewed as incompetent and lazy. All the better for liberals to keep their prey from escaping exploitation. Being On SSI is one way to keep them downtrodden and down.
Roger Fled because of hardship and abuse by psychiatrists and his bad parents. In addition he fled economic hardship brought on by liberalism. But doctors ignored that his sudden flight was out of distress and despair and that there were services and safety nets available in Seattle. There were programs and even christian charities available. Far superior to Rhode Island but they ignored him.
The truth is that it is far more profitable for the government to keep people like Roger poor and unemployed than to enable them to climb up the ladder. Sure he could become a taxpayer but as Voltaire once said, the comfort of the ruling classes depend on the abundance of the poor. Hence, the liberal elite need destitute struggling welfare recipients to insure its grip on the nation and the nation's wallet!
Dr Gabor Keitner was Roger's doctor for several years. An immigrant from Hungary and Canada who studied medicine at Queens University in Ontario and Brown University, he remains a dedicated communist who was a member of the young pioneer league and the youth Komisol in Budapest as a youth. He still holds to communist beliefs defending government corruption and branding those who oppose the government as disturbed and mentally ill.
Roger's new doctor was Doctor Gabor Keitner. An Immigrant from Hungary who also resided in Canada, Keitner holds a medical practice in Providence. Although medical reviews such as vitals.com and lifespan gave him fine reviews, this is not the case with Dr Gabor MD. Gabor has been cited by the Citizens Commission on Human rights, was involved in several patient scandals and allegations of abuse and malpractice, he has never been brought to justice thanks in part to Rhode Island's corrupt government which makes such suits not only unprofitable but impossible except in even the most severe cases which thanks to the government is not brought to light.
Keitner is also a communist. In his facebook page he is a subscriber to Dunakeszi, a Mi városunk, a Hungarian magazine that at one time was controlled by the government press much like Pravda. Dunakeszi, a Mi városunk was used in the sixties to denounce dissidents of the communist party and agitate for the USSR. As a youth Keitner was a member of the pioneer league. Despite being a member of the Catholic church, Gabor Keitner has never fully renounced his ties to communism
Keitner's communism is so strong that he has sided with government against even other left wing groups such as the black lives matter movement. Keitner condemns victims of police brutality as hostile to authority and that they bring it on themselves. He supported the killing of Kelly Thomas by Officers Ramos and Cicinelli citing that no policeman could ever do anything wrong. So speaks a communist defender of government tyranny.
Keitner's communism was also made evident when Roger Bauer was forced against his will by parents and social workers to see him. Keitner noted that Bauer had a lack of respect towards authority when complaining about his parents treatment towards him. Keitner also claimed that based on his "failure to socialize with peers" he was unable to manage money, be independent and hold a job. Keitner also arranged for Roger to be denied a drivers license, citing his Attention deficits and the sluggishness from medication as a reason not to be allowed to drive.
Roger Bauer, active, social, hard working, earnest, a future husband and father, engaged to a beautiful Mormon girl a talented, godly loving kind person. That is the impression you would get from knowing him well. But according to the government... Roger Bauer isn't supposed to do any of those things.
Keitner also blamed bauer for his inability to find work. the economy in Rhode Island is among the worst in the nation thanks to high taxes and regulations and a corrupt government. Bauer noted this as one of the reasons but Keitner denied this. He claimed that the economy was okay, that taxes and regulations were alright and that the government was right in all matters.
Keitner's overall prognosis of Roger Bauer was negative. Keitner claimed that Roger Bauer had several mood disorders, was disturbed and that he had poor social skills, poor communication skills did not have good judgement at all and would be unlikely to support himself. Keitner's prognosis came from Bauer's traumatic childhood and from his running away from the abuse to Washington.
For several years Bauer lived the life of a welfare bum. A miserable hopeless splutter on the windshield of life as his attorney would put it in the mildest of terms. He was forced to live in a group home in Smithfield Near Woonsocket. He was drugged up on meds that made him react negatively, his weight problem got worse and his mood? Well not surprisingly he didn't do well.
When the system worked you you have to work the system is what Roger learned while enslaved to welfare and the system in Rhode Island. The bigger the government the more corrupt and ineffective The system is.
In 2010, Rhode Island was hit with a historic flood. The flood caused massive damage to the already sluggish economy which in the previous year had 1000 firms shut down due to a retroactive tax by the state legislature. Democratic to be sure. The shopping mall was closed down for most of the summer, many shops were closed many floundered.
Roger pined desperately to leave Rhode Island more than ever in light of the maelstrom but he was forbidden. Roger tried twice before moving to Boston and Salem Massachusetts but that didn't help him neither. Roger's SSI kept him out of work. Businesses generally do not like to hire welfare recipients especially SSI recipients. They are viewed as incompetent and lazy. All the better for liberals to keep their prey from escaping exploitation. Being On SSI is one way to keep them downtrodden and down.
Roger was not allowed to leave again. According to parents and "experts" working with Roger he could get a job easily if he tried and that the real reason he could not get a job was because of his alleged lack of social skills and supposed mental illness.
Roger, in desperation looked for answers. He found them from a ministry in Spokane Washington that helped people who were homeless and desperate to work and have their own place. Roger had begun to seek religion as a solace in light of his troubles but now more than ever he needed the light. The ministry agreed to help him get to Washington using the Traveller's aid program but in Rhode Island and Boston, the case workers did not want him to leave.
Christian charity and love conquered the devil and it conquers the government to this day with its measures of success and the government continues to let down those it wants to help.
Roger Bauer was forced to make plans for an escape that would take time. In Autumn of 2010 he made his plans with help from the ministry and a few other good samaritans who offered advice and help on how to escape Rhode Island and SSI. Miracles happened along the way...
Roger ran away from home and using money he got panhandling and selling food stamps purchased a ticket to New York city. It wasn't easy. When the system worked you you have to work the system is what Roger learned. Panhandling while on welfare was a no-no and he risked losing his benefits or being put into the hospital. But Roger wasn't caught. In fact on his first day a man agreed to pay his way to New York and bought him a ticket himself. At New York Roger planned to apply for travel assistance from its massive welfare apparatus. Easier said than done. The bigger the government the more corrupt and ineffective the system is.
Roger applied for cash assistance lying that he was never on assistance anywhere else so to escape to another state if things didn't go well. Roger's case worker was very sympathetic a diamond in the rough. An angel some would say. Roger witheld the name of this kind lady for her own safety since what she did for him was illegal. Roger's caseworker lied on his forms and was able to get him cash as well as a free train ticket to Spokane!
Roger Rode the train from Penn State to Spokane. As the train pulled out Roger thanked God and promised to serve him alone. "I knew it was a miracle and I knew right then and there that God was real and that he loved me so much. He not only sent me his son to die for me for what I deserved. The train left the east coast and I was crying tears of joy and saying thank you Jesus thank you father! I love you!"
Roger was welcomed to Spokane and to the homeless transitional home with open arms and hugs by the people there. Roger stayed there for almost a year learning to walk with God and how to take care of himself. Things the government never ever did for him. Christian charity and love conquered the devil and it conquers the government to this day with its measures of success and the government continues to let down those it wants to help.
Before all this happened, Roger bauer was an overweight, fidgety, medicated homeless unemployed nobody. The kind of person Dr Keitner and the rest condemned as someone who would never be person and just remain a nobody.
Roger not only got off welfare and SSI he got a job and he got saved! He was taken off SSI with help from the ministry and He was also protected by the ministry from any attempts by the parents to bring him back to Rhode Island. He never did hear from them again after that.
But his trials did not fully end. The transitional home was shut down by the government due to tax problems and because it was felt by liberals in Spokane that those who qualify for government welfare were better served by said government. All of the residents became homeless thereafter including Roger who was close to getting his own home.
Roger stayed at the Union Gospel Mission for a over 2 months then God worked another miracle. Roger began going to a Mormon chapel. He was interested in Mormonism and a Mormon charity also helped him out. He learned that in Utah, there were excellent charities that were geared toward aiding the homeless. These charities moved them out of homelessness into employment rather than keep them down like the government.
With help, Roger relocated to Salt Lake City Utah and enrolled in a ministry that was interfaith run by protestant and Mormons. Roger was given another chance and did well. Roger lost the last of his weight he gained from being medicated, he got a place he shared with another transient and got to work not only in a paid position but as a volunteer helping others out. Roger was able to get off SS
It was during this time of rebuilding that Roger met his future wife Rebecca Ann who volunteered at the ministry. Rebecca took interest in Roger and his story of escaping the welfare state in Rhode Island and getting off SSI.
Getting of SSI wasn't easy, they had to show he was not disabled and that he was working. By doing this and with a bit of leverage from attorneys, he got off SSI.
2 years after coming to Utah, Roger began to rebuild and succeeded. He learned a trade, welding. He also moved into an apartment near Orem, learned to drive a car and made many many friends on the way. Before all this happened, Roger Bauer was an overweight, fidgety, medicated homeless unemployed nobody. The kind of person Dr Keitner and the rest condemned as someone who would never be person and just remain a nobody.
Very very few, ever get the chance that Roger Bauer did, being able to escape welfare and SSI and the poverty that came with it. Its not easy, it takes help, it takes courage but most of all it takes a helping hand and the kindness of strangers to get someone off of poverty and welfare into an independent working environment. Sadly there are very few even good Christians willing to do this.
Roger and Rebecca Ann were engaged to marry in April of 2016. Shortly afterwards, Roger contacted his family in Rhode Island who he had not spoken to in over 3 years. They did not react well to Roger being independent.
"When I called them I told them everything that happened they were unhappy. My dad said that he didn't believe me and thought I was homeless because doctor Keitner said that I would never be independent. He's wrong but he says that he can't be wrong just because he's a professional. When I told him I became a Mormon he went off. He said I was more mentally ill than he thought and hung up the phone. When I tried contacting my parents and relatives I got a response that my parents did not want to speak to me anymore. They said I was mentally ill and not supposed to be independent and working and that, I was a sicko for being religious. I was also told by my brother and my sister that I needed help and that its impossible for someone like me to be independent and on my own. I invited them to the wedding and to have a look see and they told me no. You should not be on your own you should not be working you should not be managing your own fianances. Your mentally ill, you have Asperger's a mental illness your not supposed to do those things you shouldn't be allowed to. They claimed that my religious faith also was another reason that I was mentally ill. I never heard from them hereafter.
The Bauers are much like the Bowler family. Liberals are unfit parents. They care more about the sanctity and infallibility of the government than the well being of their children. Herbert Bowler also lived in a similar situation until recently suffering verbal abuse by family and being denied the right to leave the no jobs poverty state of Wisconsin and forced to be on programs and medication.
Herbert Bowler is now living on his own in Keene NH working and being independent. Despite being a ward of his parents and the state of Wisconsin for nearly a decade they could not get him a job. But on his own he did very very well. He did it all by himself. So did Roger who is now free as well.
Roger Bauer and Rebecca Ann will marry on August 17th 2016 in Salt Lake city. Congratulations Roger Bauer and best wishes to the happy couple from all of us in the Free state movement and the New England Alliance for Liberty and Free Markets.
This is a different one however. The gas station is in reality run by Indians. Hindus and Buddhists mainly buddhists. Rather than promoting the building of mosques everytime you pay at the pump, you promote Buddhism either in the form of new pagodas, temples and zen meditation centers like the one I used to pass by on the road to Ellsworth Maine going through Brewer or those nice monks who walk around handing out tokens and amulets in major cities.
As a Christian i take a step back since I object slightly to promoting a non-christian faith but what gas company doesn't somehow? Buy from Citgo and you promote Venezuelan communism. Buy from Exxon Mobil you help the Saudis line their pockets and build mosques. Buy from BP and 7-11 its Hinduism buy from Mukti and expect to see more big fat buddha statues and pagodas and more meditation centers pop up all over America.
Then again not that they already are.
I'd prefer a secular or pro-christian approach but that isn't available. When it comes to choosing between nice plump bald men in red robes handing out amulets and meditating or jihadists Muslims I'd go for Mukti.
Sunday, July 24, 2016
Saturday, July 23, 2016
Thursday, July 21, 2016
Sunday, July 17, 2016
Friday, July 15, 2016
PRESIDENT BUSH'S AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Unknown | June 30, 2004 | Unknown
Posted on 6/30/2004, 6:33:59 PM by soozla
Abortion & Traditional Values
1. Banned Partial Birth Abortion — by far the most significant roll-back of abortion on demand since Roe v. Wade.
2. Reversed Clinton's move to strike Reagan's anti-abortion Mexico Policy.
3. By Executive Order (EO), reversed Clinton's policy of not requiring parental consent for abortions under the Medical Privacy Act.
4. By EO, prohibited federal funds for international family planning groups that provide abortions and related services.
5. Upheld the ban on abortions at military hospitals.
6. Made $33 million available for abstinence education programs in 2004.
7. Supports the Defense of Marriage Act — and a Constitutional amendment saying marriage is between one man and one woman.
8. Requires states to conduct criminal background checks on prospective foster and adoptive parents.
9. Requires districts to let students transfer out of dangerous schools.
10. Requires schools to have a zero-tolerance policy for classroom disruption (reintroducing discipline into classrooms).
11. Signed the Teacher Protection Act, which protects teachers from lawsuits related to student discipline.
12. Expanded the role of faith-based and community organizations in after-school programs.
Budget, Taxes & Economy
1. Signed two income tax cuts, one of which was the largest dollar-value tax cut in world history.
2. Supports permanent elimination of the death tax.
3. Turned around an inherited economy that was in recession, and deeply shocked as a result of the 9/11 attacks.
4. Is seeking legislation to amend the Constitution to give the president line-item veto authority.
5. In process of permanently eliminating IRS marriage penalty.
6. Increased small business incentives to expand and to hire new people.
7. Initiated discussion on privatizing Social Security and individual investment accounts.
8. Killed Clinton's "ergonomic" rules that OSHA was about to implement; rules would have shut down every home business in America.
9. Passed tough new laws to hold corporate criminals to account as a result of corporate scandals.
10. Reduced taxes on dividends and capital gains.
11. Signed trade promotion authority.
12. Reduced and is working to ultimately eliminate the estate tax for family farms and ranches.
13. Fight Europe's ban on importing biotech crops from the United States.
14. Exempt food from unilateral trade sanctions and embargoes.
15. Provided $20 million to states to help people with disabilities work from home.
16. Created a fund to encourage technologies that help the disabled.
17. Increased the annual contribution limit on Education IRA's from $500 to $2,000 per child.
18. Make permanent the $5,000 adoption tax credit and provide $1 billion over five years to increase the credit to $10,000.
19. Grant a complete tax exemption for prepaid or college tuition savings plans.
20. Reduced H1B visas from a high of 195,000 per year to 66,000 per year.
Character & Conduct as President
1. Changed the tone in the White House, restoring HONOR and DIGNITY to the presidency.
2. Has reintroduced the mention of God and faith into public discourse.
3. Handled himself with enormous courage, dignity, grace, determination, and leadership in the aftermath of the September 11, 2001 hijackings and anthrax attacks. He almost single-handedly held this country together during those searing days:
Just three days after the attacks, in his address at the National Cathedral, the President reassured the nation when he said: "War has been waged against us by stealth and deceit and murder. This nation is peaceful, but fierce when stirred to anger. This conflict was begun on the timing and terms of others. It will end in a way, and at an hour, of our choosing."
On Friday, September 14, 2001, President Bush visited Ground Zero. Standing on a crushed and burned fire engine atop the smoldering pile at Ground Zero, he put his arm around a retired firefighter who had volunteered to help, and began speaking to the crowd. Rescue workers shouted that they could not hear him. Someone handed him a small American flag and bullhorn. The President spontaneously shouted: "I can hear you. The rest of the world hears you. And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon." The crowd roared with cheers and chants of "USA! USA! USA!" Then he raised that American flag and rallied a nation.
Education & Employment Training
1. Signed the No Child Left Behind Act, delivering the most dramatic education reforms in a generation (challenging the soft bigotry of low expectations). The very liberal California Teachers union is currently running radio ads against the accountability provisions of this Act.
2. Announced "Jobs for the 21st Century," a comprehensive plan to better prepare workers for jobs in the new millennium by strengthening post-secondary education and job training, and by improving high school education.
3. Is working to provide vouchers to low-income students in persistently failing schools to help with costs of attending private schools. (Blocked in the Senate.)
4. Requires annual reading and math tests in grades three through eight.
5. Requires states to participate in the National Assessment of Education Progress, or an equivalent program, to establish a national benchmark for academic performance.
6. Requires school-by-school accountability report cards.
7. Established a $2.4 billion fund to help states implement teacher accountability systems.
8. Increased funding for the Troops-to-Teachers program, which recruits former military personnel to become teachers.
Environment & Energy
1. Killed the Kyoto Global Warming Treaty.
2. Submitted a comprehensive Energy Plan (awaits Congressional action). The plan works to develop cleaner technology, produce more natural gas here at home, make America less dependent on foreign sources of energy, improve national grid, etc.
3. Established a $10 million grant program to promote private conservation initiatives.
4. Significantly eased field-testing controls of genetically engineered crops.
5. Changed parts of the Forestry Management Act to allow necessary cleanup of the national forests in order to reduce fire danger.
6. Part of national forests cleanup: Restricted judicial challenges (based on the Endangered Species Act and other challenges), and removed the need for an Environmental Impact Statement before removing fuels/logging to reduce fire danger.
7. Killed Clinton's CO2 rules that were choking off all of the electricity surplus to California.
8. Provided matching grants for state programs that help private landowners protect rare species.
Defense & Foreign Policy
1. Successfully executed two wars in the aftermath of 9/11/01: Afghanistan and Iraq. 50 million people who had lived under tyrannical regimes now live in freedom.
2. Saddam Hussein is now in prison. His two murderous sons are dead. All but a handful of the regime's senior members were killed or captured.
3. Leader by leader and member by member, al Maida is being hunted down in dozens of countries around the world. Of the senior al Qaeda leaders, operational managers, and key facilitators the U.S. Government has been tracking, nearly two-thirds have been taken into custody or killed. The detentions or deaths of senior al Qaeda leaders, including Khalid Shaykh Muhammad, the mastermind of 9/11, and Muhammad Atef, Osama bin Laden's second-in-command until his death in late 2001, have been important in the War on Terror.
4. Disarmed Libya of its chemical, nuclear and biological WMD's without bribes or bloodshed.
5. Continues to execute the War On Terror, getting worldwide cooperation to track funds/terrorists. Has cut off much of the terrorists' funding, and captured or killed many key leaders of the al Qaeda network.
6. Initiated a comprehensive review of our military, which was completed just prior to 9/11/01, and which accurately reported that ASYMMETRICAL WARFARE capabilities were critical in the 21st Century.
7. Killed the old US/Soviet Union ABM Treaty that was preventing the U.S. from deploying our ABM defenses.
8. Has been one of the strongest, if not THE strongest friend Israel has ever hand in the U.S. presidency.
9. Part of the coalition for an Israeli/Palestinian "Roadmap to Peace," along with Great Britain, Russia and the EU.
10. Pushed through THREE raises for our military. Increased military pay by more than $1 billion a year.
11. Signed the LARGEST nuclear arms reduction in world history with Russia.
12. Started withdrawing our troops from Bosnia, and has announced withdrawal of our troops from Germany and the Korean DMZ.
13. Prohibited putting U.S. troops under U.N. command.
14. Paid back UN dues only in return for reforms and reduction of U.S. share of the costs.
15. Earmarked at least 20 percent of the Defense procurement budget for next-generation weaponry.
16. Increased defense research and development spending by at least $20 billion from fiscal 2002 to 2006.
17. Ordered a comprehensive review of military weapons and strategy.
18. Ordered a review of overseas deployments.
19. Ordered renovation of military housing. The military has already upgraded about 10 percent of its inventory and expects to modernize 76,000 additional homes this year.
20. Is working to tighten restrictions on military-technology exports.
21. Brought back our EP-3 intel plane and crew from China without any bribes or bloodshed.
Globalization & Internationalism
1. Challenged the United Nations to live up to their responsibilities and not become another League of Nations (in other words, showed the UN to be completely irrelevant).
2. Killed U.S. involvement in the International Criminal Court.
3. Told the United Nations we weren't interested in their plans for gun control (i.e., the International Ban on Small Arms Trafficking Treaty).
4. The only President since the founding of the UN to essentially tell that organization it is irrelevant. He said: "The conduct of the Iraqi regime is a threat to the authority of the United Nations, and a threat to peace. Iraq has answered a decade of UN demands with a decade of defiance. All the world now faces a test, and the United Nations a difficult and defining moment. Are Security Council resolutions to be honored and enforced, or cast aside without consequence? Will the United Nations serve the purpose of its founding, or will it be irrelevant?" We all know the outcome and the answer.
5. Told the Congress and the world, "America will never seek a permission slip to defend the security of our country."
1. Improved government efficiency by putting hundreds of thousands of jobs put up for bid. This weakens public-sector unions and cuts undeserved pay raises.
2. Initiated review of all federal agencies with the goal of eliminating federal jobs (completed September 2003) in an effort to reduce the size of the federal government while increasing private sector jobs.
3. Led the most extensive reorganization the Federal bureaucracy in over 50 years: After 9/11, condensed 20+ overlapping agencies and their intelligence sectors into one agency, the Department of Homeland Security.
4. Ordered each agency to draft a five-year plan to restructure itself, with fewer managers.
5. Converted federal service contracts to performance-based contracts wherever possible so that the contractor has measurable performance goals.
1. Strengthen the National Health Service Corps to put more physicians in the neediest areas, and make its scholarship funds tax-free.
2. Double the research budget of the National Institutes of Health.
3. Signed Medicare Reform, which includes:
A 10-year privatization option.
Prescription drug benefits: Prior to this reform, Medicare paid for extended hospital stays for ulcer surgery, for example, at a cost of about $28,000 per patient. Yet Medicare would not pay for the drugs that eliminate the cause of most ulcers, drugs that cost about $500 a year. Now, drug coverage under Medicare will allow seniors to replace more expensive surgeries and hospitalizations with less expensive prescription medicine.
More health care choices: As President Bush stated, "…when seniors have the ability to make choices, health care plans within Medicare will have to compete for their business by offering higher quality service [at lower cost]. For the seniors of America, more choices and more control will mean better health care. These are the kinds of health care options we give to the members of Congress and federal employees. What's good for members of Congress is also good for seniors.
New Health Savings Accounts: Effective January 1, 2004, Americans can set aside up to $4,500 every year, tax free, to save for medical expenses. Depending on your tax bracket, that means you'll save between 10 to 35 percent on any costs covered by money in your account. Every year, the money not spent would stay in the account and gain interest tax-free, just like an IRA. These accounts will be good for small business owners, and employees. More businesses can focus on covering workers for major medical problems, such as hospitalization for an injury or illness. At the same time, employees and their families will use these accounts to cover doctors visits, or lab tests, or other smaller costs. Some employers will contribute to employee health accounts. This will help more American families get the health care they need at the price they can afford.
Homeland Security, Border Enforcement & Immigration
1. *See Government Reform above. Under President Bush's leadership, America has made an unprecedented commitment to homeland security.
2. Has CONSTRUCTION in process on the first 10 ABM silos in Alaska so that America will have a defense against North Korean nukes. Has ordered national and theater ballistic missile defenses to be deployed by 2004.
3. Announced a 9.7% increase in government-wide homeland security funding in his FY 2005 budget, nearly tripling the FY 2001 levels (excluding the Department of Defense and Project BioShield).
4. Before DHS was created, there were inspectors from three different agencies of the Federal Government and Border Patrol officers protecting our borders. Through DHS, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) now consolidates all border activities into a single agency to create "one face at the border." This not only better secures the borders of the United States, but it also eliminates many of the inefficiencies that occurred under the old system. With over 18,000 CBP inspectors and 11,000 Border Patrol agents, CBP has 29,000 uniformed officers on our borders.
5. The Border Patrol is continuing installation of monitoring devices along the borders to detect illegal activity.
6. Launched Operation Tarmac to investigate businesses and workers in the secure areas of domestic airports and ensure immigration law compliance. Since 9/11, DHS has audited 3,640 businesses, examined 259,037 employee records, arrested 1,030 unauthorized workers, and participated in the criminal indictment of 774 individuals.
7. Since September 11, 2001, the Coast Guard has conducted more than 124,000 port security patrols, 13,000 air patrols, boarded more than 92,000 vessels, interdicted over 14,000 individuals attempting to enter the United States illegally, and created and maintained more than 90 Maritime Security Zones.
8. Announced the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS), an internet-based system that is improving America's ability to track and monitor foreign students and exchange visitors. Over 870,000 students are registered in SEVIS. Of 285 completed field investigations, 71 aliens were arrested.
9. This week, the US-VISIT program began to digitally collect biometric identifiers to record the entry and exit of aliens who travel into the U.S on a visa. Together with the standard information, this new program will confirm compliance with visa and immigration policies.
10. Eliminated INS bureaucratic redundancies and lack of accountability.
11. Split the Immigration and Naturalization Service into two agencies: one to protect the border and interior, the other to deal with naturalization.
12. Signed the workplace verification bill to prevent hiring of illegal aliens.
13. Established a six-month deadline for processing immigration applications.
14. Information regarding nearly 100% of all containerized cargo is carefully screened by DHS before it arrives in the United States. Higher risk shipments are physically inspected for terrorist weapons and contraband prior to being released from the port of entry. Advanced technologies are being deployed to identify warning signs of chemical, biological, or radiological attacks. Since September 11, 2001, hundreds of thousands of first responders across America have been trained to recognize and respond to the effects of a WMD attack.
Judiciary & Tort Reform
1. Is urging federal liability reform to eliminate frivolous lawsuits.
2. Killed the liberal ABA's unconstitutional role in vetting federal judges. The Senate is supposed to advise and consent, not the ABA.
3. Is nominating strong, conservative judges to the judiciary.
4. Supports class action reform bill which limits lawyer fees so that more settlement money goes to victims.
1. His leadership resulted in Republican gains in the House and Senate, solidifying Republican control of both houses of Congress and the presidency.
2. Signed an EO enforcing the Supreme Court's Beck decision regarding union dues being used for political campaigns against individual's wishes.
1. Ordered Attorney General Ashcroft to formally notify the Supreme Court that the OFFICIAL U.S. government position on the 2nd Amendment is that it supports INDIVIDUAL rights to own firearms, and is NOT a Leftist-imagined "collective" right.
2. Signed TWO bills into law that arm our pilots with handguns in the cockpit.
3. Currently pushing for full immunity from lawsuits for our national gun manufacturers.
4. *See Globalization & Internationalism.
Traditional Values, Compassion & Volunteerism
1. Endorses and promotes "The Responsibility Era." President Bush often speaks of the necessity of personal responsibility and civic volunteerism. He said, "In a compassionate society, people respect one another and take responsibility for the decisions they make in life. My hope is to change the culture from one that has said, if it feels good, do it; if you've got a problem, blame somebody else — to one in which every single American understands that he or she is responsible for the decisions that you make; you're responsible for loving your children with all your heart and all your soul; you're responsible for being involved with the quality of the education of your children; you're responsible for making sure the community in which you live is safe; you're responsible for loving your neighbor, just like you would like to be loved yourself."
2. Started the USA Freedom Corps, the most comprehensive clearinghouse of volunteer opportunities ever offered. For the first time in history, Americans can enter geographic information about where they want to get involved, such as state or zip code, as well as areas of interest ranging from education to the environment, and they can access volunteer opportunities offered by more than 50,000 organizations across the country and around the world.
3. Established the The White House Office and the Centers for the Faith-Based and Community Initiative — located in seven Federal agencies. The faith-based initiative supports the essential work of these important organizations. The goal is to make sure that grassroots leaders can compete on an equal footing for federal dollars, receive greater private support, and face fewer bureaucratic barriers. Work focuses on at-risk youth, ex-offenders, the homeless and hungry, substance abusers, those with HIV/AIDS, and welfare-to-work families.
4. The White House released a guidebook fully describing the Administration's belief that faith-based groups have a Constitutionally-protected right to maintain their religious identity through hiring — even when Federal funds are involved.
5. Issued an EO implementing the Supreme Court's Olmstead ruling, which requires moving disabled people from institutions to community-based facilities when possible.
6.Increased funding for low-interest loan programs to help people with disabilities purchase devices to assist them.
7. Revised the Department of Housing and Urban Development's Section 8 rent subsidies to disabled people, permitting them to use up to a year's worth of vouchers to finance down payments on homes. HUD has started pilot programs in 11 states.
8. Committed US funds to purchase medicine for millions of men, women and children now suffering with AIDS in Africa.
9. Heeding the words of our own Declaration of Independence, the president laid out the non-negotiable demands of human dignity for all people everywhere. On January 29, 2002, he said, "No nation owns these aspirations, and no nation is exempt from them. We have no intention of imposing our culture. But America will always stand firm for the non-negotiable demands of human dignity." As stated by the President, they are a virtual manifesto of conservative principles:
Equal Justice Freedom of Speech Limited Government Power Private Property Rights Religious Tolerance Respect for Women Rule of Law
Buddy Lea · Top Commenter Obama:
IT WAS YOU who told an Islamic dinner - "I am one of you."
IT WAS YOU who on ABC News referenced - "My Muslim faith."
IT WAS YOU who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.
IT WAS YOU who wrote that in the event of a conflict "I will stand with the Muslims."
IT WAS YOU who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that "I am a Muslim."
IT WAS YOU who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
IT WAS YOU who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.
IT WAS YOU who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.
IT WAS YOU who purposefully omitted - "endowed by our Creator" - from your recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.
IT WAS YOU who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'HOLY' Quran.
IT WAS YOU who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.
IT WAS YOU who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.
IT WAS YOU who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the WH.
IT WAS YOU who ordered both Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested that the mosques you have visited adjust their decor.
IT WAS YOU who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.
IT WAS YOU who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security.
IT WAS YOU who said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim communities.
IT WAS YOU who as an Illinois Senator were the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.
IT WAS YOU who were the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the WH, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH tree.
IT WAS YOU who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.
IT WAS YOU who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.
IT WAS YOU who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.
IT WAS YOU who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamicterrorists assaults.
IT WAS YOU who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.
IT WAS YOU who ordered the USPS to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.
IT WAS YOU who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help "empower" the British Muslim community.
IT WAS YOU who embraced the fanatical Muslim Brotherhood in your quest to overthrow the Egyptian President, Hosni Mubarak.
IT WAS YOU who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.
IT WAS YOU who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.
IT WAS YOU who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal WH religious events.
IT WAS YOU who was un-characteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.
IT WAS YOU who appointed your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett , who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood. ---------------------------------------------------------------
no other president ever bowed to a saudi king
no other president ever fired our military generals
no other president ever gave pink slips to our military on the front lines
no other president abandoned an ambassador and two navy seals and refused to send help
no other president ever released terrorists in exchange for an army deserter.
no other president ever allowed millions of illegal immigrants to to cross our southern border and told border agents to stand down
no other president ever staffed his cabinet with muslims & gave them titles of 'czars
no other president ever said that America is no longer a Christian nation
no other president ever repeated the Holy Quran & told us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
no other president ever apologized to islamists and terrorists for offending them
no other president ever Violated the U.S. Constitution by authorizing assassinations and drone strikes to kill American citizens abroad — without due process
no other president ever lied to the american people every time he opens his mouth.
ANY QUESTIONS ??
Thursday, July 14, 2016
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then totally deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state in which he has never lived.
4. First President to preside over a downgrade of the credit rating of the United States.
5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to force all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when he knew there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his die hard union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with serious criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to claim that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen in his absence.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and doggedly refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to aggressively attempt to bankrupt a long-existing American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office, including a round following the beheading of a US citizen by ISIS maniacs.
27. First President to stealthily hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing absolutely NOTHING to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our allies" tours.
30. First President to take 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to regularly cite the Quran and assure us that the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to solidly side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
36. First President to inform the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.
I feel so much better now! I'd been under the impression he hadn't been doing ANYTHING!
Muslims are violent towards unbelievers but even more so against each other. This is the case when a Muslim taxi driver named Tanveer Ahmed drove to Glasgow to murder a muslim shop owner who according to said murderer, disrespected the Koran and Mohammed.
Asad Shah, 40, who ran a convenience store in the city's Shawlands area, died following the attack by 32-year-old Tanveer Ahmed on March 24 this year. Mr Shah, an Ahmadi Muslim who moved from Pakistan to Glasgow in 1998, and ran a shop in Glasgow where he was popular among muslim and non-muslim.
The court was told that when Ahmed was interviewed under caution on March 25, he said his actions were motivated by Mr Shah's decision to "disrespect the Koran, the Prophet Muhammad, Allah and Faith" In a later statement he claimed Mr Shah, who was a popular community figure, had "disrespected the prophet of Islam, the messenger of Allah, Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him." The statement added: "If I had not done this others would have and there would be more killins and violence in the world. "I wish to make it clear that the incident was nothing at all to do with Christianity or any other religious beliefs. Even although I am a follower of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, I also love and respect Jesus Christ."
Of course as always the media in Europe and the UK have not reported on it as they would if a non-muslim attacked a muslim. Only in Glasgow where Asad was well known and well liked have media reports circulated widely.
Mr Shah was a member of the allegedly peace-loving Ahmadi sect. A Muslim community which promotes “love for all, hatred for none”. However, Ahmed said he had "disrespected" Islam.
Ahmadiyya Muslims are persecuted in many parts of the world and are banned by the constitution of Pakistan from referring to themselves as Muslims. Ahmed, a Sunni Muslim, pled guilty at the High Court in Glasgow to murdering the respected businessman, who was described by his family as a brilliant man.
Following the attack, in which he is understood to have been stabbed, police described the incident as "religiously prejudiced" and confirmed that both men were Muslims.
Mr Shah was born in Rabwah, Pakistan, and moved to Glasgow in 1998 to join his father in business.
The shopkeeper had also uploaded hundreds of videos about his spiritual beliefs to YouTube, most of which were filmed behind the counter of his shop.
So once again, Islam shows its true colors.
And this talk about the Ahmadi sect, it is heresy to true Islam. There is no peace when there are unbelievers, this in the Koran and the Hadith.
But multi-culti liberals in the UK and the US wont listen. Expect to see more of this in The USA as well as we let in more refugee criminals and continue to jetison our Christian faith in favor of a pagan one.
Monday, July 11, 2016
With a Firestone tire and lighter fluid. Lions know this, so their medicine for hyenas is simply to wander around in the dark until their night vision gets extremely acute, and at 2am when laughing hyenas are wandering between watering holes and scavengers’ hotspots, to come up on individual hyenas in the dark seperated from their clans...one by one closing in on their blind spot while saying nothing. And repeat. And repeat. And repeat.
Most lions when they get weak are eaten alive by hyenas that rip their bellies open and laugh eating their innards while lions painfully die. Lions seem to know this.
They really hate hyenas. Check it out. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GG6Zqcgjiac Long distance mobility on foot plus going lethal quickly and quietly in the dark, is the formula. Problem is, we have morals and like to sleep easier at night. If the hyenas that are NAMBLA pedophiles had little flags to tell them apart, you could break into the pest control business with a happier heart.
Sunday, July 10, 2016
Saturday, July 9, 2016
Friday, July 8, 2016
Thursday, July 7, 2016
Wednesday, July 6, 2016
It was because of the unions both the private and public sector ones that Michigan suffers as it does now. The unions bankrupted the auto industry forcing them to either shut down or outsource their jobs and the public sector unions which bleed businesses dry of taxes and demand higher and higher taxes still while catering to welfare bums, gang bangers and illegal aliens.
As capcon magazine reports the right to work law, incomes in Michigan grew faster than all but two other states during the first three months of 2016 according to a new report from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis. Its not all sun nd roses. Nationwide, state incomes grew 1.0 percent on average during the period, ranging from a loss of 1.3 percent to Washington’s 1.5 percent gain. Personal income grew in every state except Wyoming and North Dakota.
Higher incomes are good news for individuals and the state economy. But they are a challenge for unions struggling to sustain the narrative, which they promoted before and since Michigan enacted its right-to-work law in 2012, that the measure leads to lower worker pay and family incomes. Unions coined the phrase “right-to-work-for-less” to advance their argument.
Michigan's right to work law is based on a similar measure in Kentucky. Kentucky is one of the cheapest places to live, like Michigan. Which is directly related to number of union members.
Michigan union membership is at 15%, Kentucky is at 11%. One wouldn't want to be in New York (highest percentage of Unions) or Connecticut/New Jersey (Horrible tax rates).
Right to work hurts nobody but the Union boss's wages. Not to mention liberal influence. Families that do not struggle are less likely to believe the lies and falsehoods and false promises of liberals. Not to mention that many have been fed up by failed government and failed programs.
Michigan is still a bad place to live due to crime, poverty and the economy still slugs but things are getting better gradually.
Sunday, July 3, 2016
Saturday, July 2, 2016
rape at share
Imagine you're a single mother of four, pregnant, and looking for work. Your husband dumps you and You lose your apartment and end up living in a tent encampment. The camp is far from social services. Going to job interviews means leaving your teenage children to care for the younger kids in a cold wet rat infested environment devoid of constructive pastimes. An encampment full of strangers some of whom may be and are sex offenders. Your sixteen year old daughter is the target of attention from older men. One day you come home to find that she has made the mistake of leaving the camp with some of them. They befriend her, gain her trust and the boys get her drunk and because of one mistake She is intoxicated and she has been sexually assaulted.
Sounds like a nightmare? Nah, just the beginning: the nightmare is when the camp kicks the kid to the curb for violating the zero tolerance policy on alcohol and creates such an uproar that she runs away to keep her family from being evicted with her. Where does she run? To her thirty year old ex-boyfriend. This man, who gets her hooked on heroin, gets her pregnant then pumps her out. Bonus points: the boyfriend used to work for SHARE. He told coworkers about his ideas on teen-age girls, their vulnerability to experimentation with substances, and how easily manipulated they are once addicted...
Seattle police were unable to apprehend the rapist because one of the ECs tipped him off and he ran like the wind. This kind of thing is common in Share. Women who are raped are often blamed even when alcohol or narcotics are not involved.
Nearly a year before any of this occurred. One of Murrows coworkers was terminated from SHARE, for, among other things, voicing concerns about this kind of disclosure. Sure enough, it wasn't just idle talk. And this is just of so very many untold stories of Scott Morrow's little fifedom.
One other incident was of a man wanted for child molestation in Tacoma who stayed at the encampments and was never checked for warrants or sex offenses.
And that's just for starts, it turns out that many at the tent cities object to sex offender checks and these same people sympathized with the young rapist. Seattle tent cities are a safe haven for the worst kind of criminals. The encampment cited "invasion of privacy." Puhlease! If you're so concerned about privacy why not respect young girls and their space!
Just another typical episode of liberal filth in Seattle, one of the liberal cesspits of America.
Friday, July 1, 2016
JTF's Chaim Ben Pesach Exposes liberal bias. The lie that the Orlando massacre was a homophobic terror attack when in truth it was a massacre by another queer who happens to be muslim against other queers. The terrorist was a long time active homosexual. JTF also exposes Trump's support for gay rights and his lies about the massacre